ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ
For More Videos Please SUBSCRIBE My Channel.
Insert read More Tag in Post | Working on Image Alignment. 22
After completing WordPress Training 2016 Basic to Advance via Online Video Training Course in Urdu and Hindi. You will be able to navigate,
• working on different WordPress Themes and workplace
• manage or control the user interface
• creating you own WordPress Website
• Add different themes, plugins, widgets and sliders
• Creating dynamic website layout
• Import and export website templates.
• Understanding basic PHP
• Understanding Basic HTML and CSS
• Understanding Domain Name and Hosting
• Get your own domain name and hosting
• Upload website in hosting and Much more
WordPress started in 2003 and is now the largest self-hosted blogging tool and is used on, literally, millions of sites worldwide. WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
WordPress is highly customizable, and has literally thousands of plugin pieces of software so you can use your site for just about anything. If you’re ever curious about who uses WordPress, head on over to the WordPress site showcase and you’ll be impressed by the number of well-known sites and famous people using WordPress to power their websites
Before starting this course, you should have a working knowledge of Following:
• Basic computer
• Introduction to computer
• Microsoft Word
• Basic internet
• Basic Blogger
This training is compatible with windows XP, Window 7, Window 8, Window 8.1, Window 10. MAC operating system.
You are hereby advised to visit www.virtualacademy.pk and get yourself certified in WordPress 2016 Basic to Advanced Training, furthermore you’ll have to meet the following criteria for earning this particular Registered Certification.
• You will have to complete all 60 lessons through Virtual Academy Online Learning Management System at www.virtualacademy.pk.
• Every lesson has 3 to 5 quizzes, which you must have to pass with 70% marks.
• You need to submit your project/assignments on time.
• After completion of Virtual Academy offered WordPress 2016 Basic to Advanced Training lessons via www.virtualacademy.pk Online Learning Management System there will be final exam which comprises of 50 to 100 questions.
After having assessment of your account with www.virtualacademy.pk whether you meet all the above terms and conditions, then we will dispatch your Certificate/Diploma at your given address.
For further queries please read FAQs or you can contact us
Visit our website: http://virtualacademy.pk
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joinvaofficial
follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/joinvaofficial